- [기타] Faculty Assistant for UIC Professor Tomoko Seto (Graduate Students Only)
- 게시글 내용
Professor Tomoko Seto, a full-time faculty at Underwood International College, is looking a reliable female graduate student to serve as her faculty assistant for Fall 2021.
1. Must be enrolled as a graduate student at Yonsei University and must not be on a leave of absence.
2. Native in Korean with proficiency in English and/or Japanese.
3. Have a basic knowledge about Word and Excel.
4. Available to work on/near the Sinchon Campus and Songdo Campus, though rare, when necessary.
Responsibilities: Assist with course preparation, research-related documents, translation of Korean materials, online research in archives in Korean, and other clerical work.
Appointment Period: August 30, 2021 ~ the last day of Winter 2021
Payment: KRW 2,000,000/Fall 2021 + Winter 2021 (NOTE: 50% of will be paid in the middle of the semester and the rest at the end of the semester)
*Maximum working hours per week must be 14 or less.
To be considered, please submit the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 13, 2021.
- faculty TA application.docx