On-campus Scholarships: Inquire about application methods with the department and college
- University-wide Graduate Student Assistant Scholarship: Selected by department and university and recommended to graduate school
- Undergraduate College Student Assistant Scholarship for Large Lectures: Selected by undergraduate colleges and recommended to graduate school
- Online Course Student Assistant Scholarship: selected by the Innovation Center for Teaching and Learning (ICTL) and recommended to graduate school
- Off-campus Scholarships: Direct selection by foundations or selection by each college according to allocation order
- For eligibility for all on-campus and off-campus external scholarships, completion of 'Yonsei University Violence Prevention Education (LearnUs)' is mandatory. Submit the completion certificate to the department and university.
- To receive a scholarship, students must register a bank account in their name on the academic portal system, and payments will be made according to the scholarship schedule.
- Account registration process: Access Yonsei Portal Service (http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr) → Academic Information System → Login → Academic Administration →Academic Records → Student → Check Academic Information → Change Account Information → Confirm Account→ Save
If a scholarship recipient takes a leave of absence or withdraws from the semester without completing it, the scholarship amount disbursed for that semester must be fully returned.